Sunday, August 24, 2008

KiZake Shoot



I got a chance to go to a great little restaurant last weekend. My freind Chase invited me along to take some pictures of this new place. KiZake is located at 98 West Boston Street in the heart of a revitilizing downtown Chandler. The restaurant has a great vibe to it, which is supported by the terrific and really fresh sushi put together by the chef, Hiro Taniguchi. I highly recommend the spicy tacos, which is spicy tuna on a tortilla chip, served over a green salad. The owners, Ron and Maki are the type of independent business owners that do everything with quality and originality. It feels good to support these types of businesses in a city that is dominated by corporate franchises and strip malls. Ron and Maki also own 98 South and 56 East, two Eclectic American retaurants also located in Chandler. Now if they would only open somthing in Downtown Phoenix, I would be really excited.

No comments: