Thursday, May 31, 2007

The biggest fraud

My friend Tim likes to say that selling burgers 'well done' is the biggest fraud perpetrated on the American public. I tend to agree. When I got to Maui on Thursday night I met up with some friends who had already been on the island for a few days. Anyway these girls told me that I should try out the “Cheeseburger in Paradise” restaurant in Lahaina, which is over on the western side of Maui. The next day I drove over and after exploring around Lahaina for a while, I tried the burger place out for an early dinner. The burger was very good, unfortunately it was cooked well done. I had forgot to order it medium rare. But not a big deal since I had a window seat and the day was perfect. I thought that I would test out the video feature of my digital camera so the attached is the scene as I sat there that afternoon. Kinda boring but it gives you a flavor of the spot. Not a bad place to have a burger even if it is well done.

No comments: