Monday, November 3, 2008

My new website in development


Nearby is a mock up of the "About" page for a website that my friend Alex is putting together for me. I'm very excited to have a stand alone website that I can use as a central location to direct people to find me on the web. This blog will continue and will be part of several other locations on the web where I can be found that will be linked on the website, including Flickr, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. I hope to have an expanded portfolio on the website along with video of many of the projects that I have been working on. The website should be up and running in the next few weeks once Alex and I have had time to sit down and sort out the final pieces to have it go live. I will, obviously, make an announcement here once it is up and running.

No comments: