Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veteran's Day 2007



Happy Veteran's Day to all my friends and family that are and have served our country providing the freedom and protection that we all enjoy. I would send out a special recognition to my old boss from FINOVA, who was in the Coast Guard, but I realized the other day that the Coast Guard is no longer under the Defense Department (now under Homeland Security). I will thank him anyway given the tough and dangerous nature of border protection and, search and rescue operations.

Photograph is from a flag that hung over the Phoenix Art Museum that I took earlier this year. Actually in the dead of summer, temperature of 114 degrees with a steady hot wind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pic! I have a similar shout out on my blog...even included your friend "Ice-G"